Charcoal Photography Paper Backdrop:
Charcoal Photography Paper Backdrop?come in variety of widths. They are a heavy weight, fine-tooth, matte paper range, thick enough to avoid creasing with normal use, designed for professional studio photography.?Maximum durability, compatible with a variety of media, and is ideal for photo background, display banners, drafting and decorations?providing a high quality final result. From amateurs to professionals, our paper roll backdrops are ideally suited for getting the highest quality backgrounds. Seamless paper is used to create theatrical sets, visual merchandising displays, special event environments and photographic backgrounds. The heavy paper resists wrinkles and creases.?Paper is heavy-weighted, comes in a wide variety of colours and can be cut when the surface becomes dirty.
The choice for photography lights are available as studio lighting kit.
- High-quality paper
- Easy to use - just unroll what you need
- Cost-effective for a wide variety of uses
- 1.35 x 11 metres -?The original Seamless wrinkle resistant photography background paper / photographic studio backdrop in the full range of 50 colours on a 1.35 metre wide roll (4'5 inchx 36ft), 180 gsm. Core size 5cm diameter (2 inchs).
- 2.72 x 11 metres?- A wider background paper roll, ideal as a background for product photography or portraiture. The original Seamless photography background paper / photographic studio backdrop in the full range of 50 colours on a 2.72 metre wide roll (8'11 inchx 36ft), 180 gsm. Core size 5cm 2 inchs).
- 2.72 x 25 metres -?The original seamless Photography background papers photographic backdrops in the most popular colours on a longer roll, 2.72 x 25 metres (8'11 inchx 82ft), 180 gsm. Core size 5cm diameter (2 inchs).